Jen's Ten:My Favorite Gifts To Give AND Receive
If you are new around here you have stumbled upon one of my favorite posts of the year. I love sharing some of my choice trends and finds that make incredible gifts. Most of them will suit just about anyone on your list. And there is always a couple to load in the cart for yourself. Many of these items and some of these brands were created in the "quarantine pivot." Some are owned and operated by women I know, love and admire.
1. For someone dear: Personalized Bracelets. I love some good arm candy. Even better when it speaks. Blessed N Faithful is a beautiful collection of Jewlery & Gifts for women of Faith found over on instagram here. Express your faith wherever you go. What began as a journey of loss for Yvonne Ortiz became a new beginning and a passion in sharing Gods word, his love and his promises . Through her love of product and design- she inspires & empowers women along their journey to lean on God and his promises to get through the hard seasons of life.
2. For the friend: LIPSTICK. I mean, you cannot go wrong with giving a girl the perfect pout. Kayla Khloe Cosmetics is a company launched by a Mother and her two daughters. Their mission is to empower girls and women and give them a voice to speak up and out about the things that are important to them in this world. Kayla Khloe's most loved color, Fierce girl is who we want to be when the world is telling you to sit down. A vibrant array of shine and a deep hue of red. This makes every person of every shade stand out. You can learn more by visiting our website at kaylakhloe.com
3. For yourself: Two piece sets! This is a must have for COVID life style. This set feel like pj's but has a fashion flare that says, "where did you get that?" This is my favorite that I have in two different colors from FREE PEOPLE. For more great finds like this follow Ginger Parrish. She is my current fave fashion follow.
4. For almost anyone: Earrings. I have so many affordable go-to handmade jewelers I love. The pair I'm wearing pictured are from one of the most talented artists I know on the gram. Lori Frost at FrostDesignCo. creates some of the most excellent lightweight earrings in beautiful color pallets. Explore her page for all her creations, including Wallpaper.
5. For a family you love (or even your own): Wall Art. I stumbled upon this site late night scrolling Instagram stories. Jenessa Wait is a women in ministry who allows her creativity to pour out and encourage others through her beautiful designs. I purchased this one as a must have for my entry way. And a sneak peak into this year's word for the Jonestribe.
6. For the Co-Worker: Planners, Paper and more. MayDesigns is the perfect small business shop owned and operated by Mica May. Her unique and colorful style brings planning for the new year to life on her perfect planners. She has does personalized tumblers, pens and more. This is a great stop for great gifts for the ones you work with.
7. For your sister, niece, cousin or friend: Word Subscritption Box
My friend and fellow health coach Lisa Stewart created a new business in the middle of the pandemic. Words are so Lisa decided it was time to help women replace their negative thoughts and start boldly declaring the future. At TanX N More, the mission is to replace the negative words and phrases someone once told you with an encouraging power quote you can wear with confidence. You can place your order today and the receiver of your gift will get a unique top every month with powerful words to give them hope all year long.
8. For the one you love: NESPRESSO. Guys, this is my GO-TO when I'm giving to someone SUPER special. Begin, continue and finish your day in a BOLD way when you have a cup of Nespresso at your fingertips. While this gift is a bit more spendy, Amazon does great deals and it's cheaper than Starbucks.
9. For the home: Cutting board & Coasters. This small shop owned and operated by a young mom of two in Austin, Texas has the best hand made personalized pieces for your kitchen. These items from KindlyMadeCo would make great gifts for the foodie in your life or the one who loves to entertain. I've purchased quite a few this Holiday season.
10. For the one who is seeking God and desires to GROW: A good read by another who walked out her words unto her last days. This book was launched on October 13, 2020. The author, Shelly Miller passed from an aggressive cancer on month later in November 2020. I had the privilege of listening to her on one of her final podcasts that someone divinely tagged me on Instagram in. I immediately purchased the book and finished upon hearing about her death. This book is timely, it's critical and it's a gift to the body of Christ. I highly suggest you gift yourself with "Searching for Certainty. Finding God in the Disruptions of Life."
I hope this was as fun for you to scroll through as it was for me to create. While my love language is not the giving and receiving of gifts I do desire to live a life of generosity. And I believe Jesus when he says, "it is more blessed to give than receive."
For more fun, faith, fit, family and even occasional fashion follow me over on Instagram and join my Significant Sisterhood.